Everyone who pulls a flatbed for a living knows that properly securing cargo to a trailer is key to safe and profitable operation. This online Cargo Securement Flatbeds course explains valuable ways to prevent load loss, trip delays, increased insurance rates, injury, and damage to cargo, vehicles and property.
Online Course Topics
- Why cargo securement is important
- What federal regulations mean to drivers and carriers
- How cargo securement affects CSA scores
- Working load limits
- Direct and indirect tie-downs
- Proper cargo loading and securement techniques
- Performing pre-trip and en route flatbed and cargo inspections
- Best practices for securing common commodities
Approximately 90 minutes
Testing conducted in this online Cargo Securement Flatbeds course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]