There are many people who have to work at height and use many platforms like aerial work platforms. You should know how to operate these platforms or work safely around them in order to avoid risks and accidents at work. Aerial Work Platform Training is required for all workplaces. We have mentioned more about safety courses for such workers who work at height, check out the details below:
Aerial work platforms also known as mobile elevating work platform. Aerial work platform training is important for the people who work at height or use these platforms. If you want to become the successful lift operator, then you should join such training courses. If you do not operate aerial work platform safely or properly, it may be the main cause of damages at worksite. The course is a program teaches participants about various types of lifts and covers many important topics like the pre operational inspection, safety requirements, setting up the lift, operating and moving the lift and to avoid hazards.
The practical assessment requires lift operators to show capability skill scale equal or more than the measures that are accepted by the industry. This course teaches you many other important things including
● Overview about the scissor lift operator safety training
● It includes the introduction of the course about training and certification of scissor lifts.
● Government legislation associated
● Videos about the scissor lifts safety
● Accountability of the workers, supervisors and employers.
● Recognizing the different kind of lift trucks.
● Inspection before operating the lifts
● Regular inspection, maintenance and records.
● Capacity of the lift and load restrictions
● Electrical and propane equipment fuel safety
● Process of operating the lift safely.
Some Lift training facts:
● Scissor lifts: also known as aerial work platform or sky jack, raised work platform, or moving elevating work platform. Normally, it is used for general maintenance. These platforms can be set up and operated by a single operator.
● Aerial lifts: it is also known as telescopic boom. These lifts are great for the areas have limited ingress in construction and industrial activities. This machine comes with easy to adjust drive speed.
● Bucket truck: The bucket truck is used to move the workers up and down at the work site at the areas too tall considering ladders. The bucket trucks can be made by wood, fiberglass, metal or toughen plastic. Bucket Truck Training is also available.
Train the trainer aerial work platform course :
The train the trainer certification program for aerial lifts allows the participants to learn how to educate the aerial lift course straight to their employees. When a person or group of employees requires training about safety, the train the trainer program could save their cost of hiring training company from outside.
The train the trainer program includes the professional education guide, participant program handout, assessment forms, wall certificate template, instructor course presentation, program test and answer key, videos about the course, wallet card template.
Please contact us for more information: https://www.safetyfirsttraining.ca/contact/